Best USB Microphones – Today, the best USB microphones are increasingly prominent every year. Even though we don’t think that they are enough on the level of replacing the XLR connected condenser microphone in the audio interface configuration, we know of many other singers, podcasts and vocalists who use USB microphones in a professional manner.
Easy to use because you receive power directly from your computer and connect it only with USB (short for Universal Serial Bus if you are wondering) wirelessly without cables and the price is also relatively cheap. You can argue about what’s better for hours, but when it arrives, the USB microphone can and will work regardless of use. So, today we are here with a list of Best USB Microphones for you.
So, check out our list of Best USB Microphones below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best USB Microphones below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best USB Microphones Microphone Name Microphone Rank Microphone Rating Blue Yeti 1st 9.5 out of 10 Samson Meteor 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Rode NT-USB 4th 9.3 out of 10 CAD Audio U37 5th 9.2 out of 10 Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone 6th 9.2 out of 10 Shure PG42-LC 7th 9.1 out of 10 Samson Go Mic 8th 9.1 out of 10 Apogee MIC PLUS 9th 9.0 out of 10 Blue Snowflake USB Microphone 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best USB Microphones – List
8 used from $0.00
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo.Frequency Response- 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. Power output (RMS): 130mW
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload).
1 used from $47.54
- Large (25mm) diaphragm condenser for rich audio recording
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- CD quality, 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
20 used from $107.28
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
19 used from $148.72
- condenser shotgun microphone designed
- The full frequency response
- transparency make it an ideal film
- Large condenser microphone element for warm, rich recordings
- Cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
- It has 10dB overload-protection switch minimizes distortion from loud sound sources
- Bass-reduction switch reduces room noise
- The U37 is Windows and Macintosh compatible, with no software to install--simply plug it into any available USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio.
4 used from $41.99
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio for Skype, Messages and FaceTime
- Record vocals, create podcasts, and add narration to your home movies
- Add crystal clear audio to recordings for YouTube. Frequency Response: 40 -18 kHz
- Easy plug and play directly to your Mac or PC-no drivers to install
- Snowball iCE is a USB 2.0 device (USB 3.0 compatible as per USB 3.0 backward compatibility specification).Sample/word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Voice-tailored frequency response specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances lead vocal performances
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- 15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
3 used from $35.98
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
- Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
1 used from $347.99
- Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- 46dB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
- Powerful headphone output with Blend feature for zero latency recording
- No configuration required, just plug in and record
1 used from $34.99
- Professional recording quality on the go
- Unique design fits on your desktop or laptop
- Plug and play-no driver needed
- Perfect for podcasting, internet telephony, voice recognition software, movie narration, music
- Mac & PC compatible
Hope you like our list of “Best USB Microphones”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best USB Microphones will be regularly updated as any new USB Microphones is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.