Best Professional Audio Interfaces – This article is not intended for beginners. It is for those who are not playing games when it comes to the quality and function of their recording equipment. This list is for those who know their items and people with very high IQ recording and engineering. Today, we will discuss the Best Professional Audio Interface that you can buy now.
And after we discuss all the products in this list, we will tell you what to expect from the best professional audio interface. So, today we are here with a list of Best Professional Audio Interfaces for you.
So, check out our list of Best Professional Audio Interfaces below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Professional Audio Interfaces below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Professional Audio Interfaces Audio Interfaces Name Audio Interfaces Rank Audio Interfaces Rating Antelope Audio Zen Studio 1st 9.5 out of 10 Universal Audio Apollo 8p 2nd 9.4 out of 10 RME Fireface UC 3rd 9.3 out of 10 MOTU 896mk3 Hybrid 4th 9.3 out of 10 MOTU 24Ao 5th 9.2 out of 10 Presonus Quantum 6th 9.2 out of 10 Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE 7th 9.1 out of 10 Zoom TAC-8 8th 9.1 out of 10
Best Professional Audio Interfaces – List
- 16 x 20 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with powerful Console 2.0 software control8 Unison-enabled mic preamps for recording through exacting preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, and Universal AudioBuilt-in UAD-2 QUAD Core allows Realtime UAD Processing tracking through DSP-assisted UAD plug-ins with near-zero latency, without draining CPU Includes Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle featuring authentic LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610
1 used from $799.99
- Sample rates up to 192kHz on all I/Os (including 2 ADAT channels with SMUX4)Two digitally controlled mic preamps in high-end quality
- Enhanced standalone operation with rotary encoder and front panel displayTotal
- Integrated DSP mixer Analog I/O Digital I/O Steady Clock for maximum jitter suppression and clock refresh
- Two balanced universal inputs for line and instrument signals with a digitally controlled input stage,
1 used from $979.34
- PreSonus’ fastest and best-sounding audio/MIDI interface
- Uses high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 26x32; expandable to 96x96 by stacking up to four Quantums via Thunderbolt
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs, with recallable XMAX preamps / Dual ADAT Optical, S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Studio One Artist DAW Included
- 16 audio inputs and 10 audio outputs, including 12 premium mic preamps (VS PREAMP)
- 16 XLR / ¼" TRS combo inputs
- 10 ¼" TRS outputs
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- 18-in/20-out high speed Thunderbolt audio interface
- Record and play back 8 tracks simultaneously
- Standalone mode allows use as an 8-channel mic preamp and A/D or D/A converter without connection to a computer
- Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz high-definition audio
- Near-zero latency audio streaming
Hope you like our list of “Best Professional Audio Interfaces”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Professional Audio Interfaces will be regularly updated as any new Audio Interfaces is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.