Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500 – Every photographer who shoots in different realistic conditions requires a quiet and unobtrusive camera for times when there is no time to focus on photography. Mirrorless cameras fulfill those needs and many others and find good but inexpensive models for these situations that add flexibility to each tooth bag. That’s why we dig deeper into the best mirrorless cameras under $500.
In the past few years, manufacturers have upgraded their mirrorless camera products with features that make them comparable to digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) models. Improvements in interchangeable lenses specifically designed for mirrorless cameras have also helped grow the market. Today, mirrorless digital cameras are available in all sensor formats with advanced video capabilities and many other reasons to make it your favorite device. So, today we are here with a list of Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500 for you.
So, check out our list of Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500 below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500 Mirrorless Cameras Name Mirrorless Cameras Rank Mirrorless Cameras Rating Canon EOS M6 1st 9.5 out of 10 Canon EOS M100 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Fujifilm X-A5 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Fujifilm X-T100 4th 9.3 out of 10 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III 5th 9.2 out of 10 Olympus E-PL7 6th 9.2 out of 10 PANASONIC LUMIX G7 7th 9.1 out of 10 Panasonic LUMIX GX7 8th 9.1 out of 10 Sony a5100 9th 9.0 out of 10 Sony NEX-6L/B 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500 – List
2 used from $780.99
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- High-Speed continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps (up to 9.0 fps with AF lock)
- Built-in Wi-Fi**, NFC*** and Bluetooth
6 used from $364.95
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Bluetooth***.
- Intuitive Touchscreen, 3.0-inch Tilt-type LCD.
- AF Points:Up to 49 points (Maximum)
4 used from $465.56
- Newly developed 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor which outperforms previous models in its scene recognition accuracy in SR+ AUTO mode, color reproduction performance and skin tone reproduction capability.
- Newly Developed XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS Power Zoom Lens
- Bluetooth technology has been added for quick, easy and automatic transfer of still images and videos to paired smartphones and tablet devices, using the free Fujifilm camera remote app.
9 used from $459.46
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor with Color Reproduction technology refined over 80 years. Artistic expression are made easy with the x-t100 with film Simulation and advanced filter modes
- Featuring super-fast autofocus and a variety of automatic functions, including an evolved SR+ auto mode which is capable of subject recognition together with conventional scene recognition
- Compatible with existing XF/xc Lens lineup of 26 Fujinon high quality lenses which cover focal lengths from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm equivalent)
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III camera kit with 14-42mm EZ lens (silver), Camera Bag & Memory Card , Wi-Fi enabled,...
1 used from $2,000.00
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization for blur-free stills and smooth 4K video
- 16 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
- 4K 30P video plus HD 120 frames per second high-speed video
- Timeless, easy to use body design. Compact & lightweight with 2 dials, arrow pad and Shortcut button
- 3.0" tilting LCD monitor with intuitive touch screen operation and touch AF one step shutter release
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- 3-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- 81 Point FAST AF with Small Target AF
- Expanded OI Share Capabilities
PANASONIC LUMIX G7 4K Digital Camera, with LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm MEGA O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 3-Inch LCD,...
10 used from $432.84
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTO AND VIDEO PERFORMANCE: 16-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter to confidently capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact-free performance
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K PHOTO Modes extracts individual high-resolution photos from 4K Ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split-second moments
- 16MP CMOS Four Thirds sensor
- ISO 200-25600 (extendable ISO 125)
- Up to 5 FPS continuous shooting (40 FPS with electronic shutter)
- 3 inch tiltable touch LCD with 1,040,000 dots
- Flip-up electronic viewfinder with 2,764,800 dots and eye sensor
- 1080/60p/30p/24p HD video (AVCHD/MPEG-4) with PASM control
29 used from $385.00
- Ultra-fast auto focus with 179 AF points and 6Fps
- Capture life in high resolution with 24MP APS-C sensor.Lens compatibility Sony E-mount lenses
- Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC1
- Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video3 up to 50MB/s
- Contains- Rechargeable Battery (NP-FW50) AC Charger (AC-UB10) Lens cap Shoulder strap Micro USB cable. BIONZ X engine for superb detail and noise reduction
Sony NEX-6L/B Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LED (Black) (OLD MODEL)6 used from 289.99
- 16MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 10 frames per second continuous shooting
- Hybrid contrast and on-sensor phase detect AF
- ISO 100-25600
- 1080/60p HD video (AVCHD format)
- 3.0 inch articulated LCD with 921,000 dots
Hope you like our list of “Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $500 will be regularly updated as any new Mirrorless Cameras is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.