Best Gaming Routers – When you finish setting up your game, the last thing you will consider is the best Router game. After all, how different is a router from one to another? And is it really worth spending money on a new one? Our choice for the absolute best gaming router – ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 – almost $ 400 from Amazon, so what’s the difference? What do you really get from your money? The most important thing to consider in the best game router is QoS, which is Quality of Service.
With a good router, you can manage your internet bandwidth to prioritize certain activities and devices, such as playing games. So, if you live in a shared household, you can maintain a stable connection while playing Black Ops 4, even if your roommate or family is streaming HD movies or downloading items on their laptop. So, today we are here with a list of Best Gaming Routers for you.
So, check out our list of Best Gaming Routers below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Gaming Routers below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Gaming Routers Router Name Router Rank Router Rating ASUS (GT-AC5300) 1st 9.5 out of 10 TP-Link AC5400 2nd 9.4 out of 10 NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 3rd 9.3 out of 10 ASUS (AC3100) 4th 9.3 out of 10 Linksys AC3200 5th 9.2 out of 10 D-Link DIR-879 AC1900 EXO 6th 9.2 out of 10
Best Gaming Routers – List
ASUS Gaming Router Tri-band WiFi (Up to 5334 Mbps) for VR & 4K streaming, 1.8GHz Quad-Core processor, Gaming Port, Whole...
7 used from $249.00
- Tri-band (dual 5 GHz, single 2.4 GHz) AC5300 wireless router with the latest 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
- 1.8GHz 64bit Quad-Core processor maximizes data throughput from 8-ports and dual USB 3.0 for optimizing network traffic and connectivity speeds 3. VPN Fusion enables you to run a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously, effectively maximizing your connection speed to gaming servers (available via firmware update)
TP-Link AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router – MU-MIMO, 1.8GHz Quad-Core 64-bit CPU, Game First Priority, Link Aggregation, 16GB Storage, Airtime...
3 used from $200.00
- Leading-edge 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU accelerates loading
- Dynamic optimization prioritizes traffic to eradicate latency
- AC5400 tri-band Wi-Fi over one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz bands
- MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness maximize total throughput and response rates
- RangeBoost strengthens reception and beamforming sends targeted Wi-Fi to keep devices connected at farther distances than other routers
- Link Aggregation teams two of the eight Gigabit LAN ports or one LAN with the WAN port to double connection speed
NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 WiFi Router with 4 Ethernet Ports and Wireless speeds up to 2.6 Gbps, AC2600, Optimized...
18 used from $153.82
- Minimize ping and maximize performance with four 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports for lag-free, wired connectivity and 1.7 GHz dual-core processor network efficiency
- Amp up your WiFi with AC2600 dual-band router that delivers blazing fast speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- Put your gaming traffic in a designated express lane with advanced Quality of Service, bypassing network congestion and reducing lag spikes, jumps and jitters
ASUS Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Gaming Router (AC3100) with MU-MIMO, supporting AiProtection network security by Trend Micro, AiMesh for Mesh WiFi...
9 used from $171.89
- 1024-Qam technology - 80% faster 5 GHz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66% faster 2. 4 GHz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33% greater 2. 4 GHz coverage with a 4-transmit, 4-receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest-ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive connectivity options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet-compatible devices to connect simultaneously
9 used from $85.00
- The first router purpose-built to prioritize gaming
- The Killer Prioritization Engine identifies, prioritizes and accelerates gaming network traffic above all else, to reduce peak ping by up to 77%*
- Synchronizes with Killer-enabled PCs--from brands such as Alienware, Gigabyte, MSI and Razer
- Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing
- The WRT32X gives you dominating Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps that keep you at the top of your game
1 used from $74.69
- High-power amplifiers (1000mW) - Wider coverage throughout your home
- SmartConnect - Band steering automatically balances wireless devices among the two wireless bands
- Smart Beam Forming - Dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and throughput
- Dual Core Processor - Faster wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections
- Dual Band Wireless - Surf the internet on the 2.4GHz band while streaming HD on the 5GHz band
Hope you like our list of “Best Gaming Routers”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Gaming Routers will be regularly updated as any new Gaming Routers is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.