Best Gaming Monitors – If you are on the market for the Best Gaming Monitor offered in 2019, compromise is not an option. Now that you have captured a new PC during the holiday season, we understand how tempting it is to use a monitor that uses the latest technology. But at the same time, unless you want to take cash in your pocket, it’s important to consider your budget when making purchasing decisions such as buying a new look.
Today, many of the best FreeSync or G-Sync gaming monitors have two technologies that effectively achieve the same end result: avoid tearing the screen by comparing the screen’s refresh rate with the frame rate of the game you are playing. The difference is that while FreeSync only works with AMD graphics cards, just like Xbox One, G-Sync is only for Nvidia GPUs. So, today we are here with a list of Best Gaming Monitors for you.
So, check out our list of Best Gaming Monitors below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Gaming Monitors below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Gaming Monitors Monitor Name Monitor Rank Monitor Rating Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1st 9.5 out of 10 ZOWIE XL2430 2nd 9.4 out of 10 BenQ EX3501R 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Predator XB271HU 4th 9.3 out of 10 Alienware AW2518HF 5th 9.2 out of 10 ViewSonic XG2700-4K 6th 9.2 out of 10 Samsung CHG90 7th 9.1 out of 10 Alienware AW3418DW 8th 9.1 out of 10
Best Gaming Monitors- List
18 used from $680.79
- Large 49 inches super ultra wide 32:9 curved monitor designed for performance seeking professionals. Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) : 178 degree (H) / 178 degree(V). Brightness - 350cd/m2 (Typ.), 250cd/m2 (Min.)
- Quantum Dot (QLED) technology, HDR support and Factory Calibration provides stunningly realistic and accurate color and contrast. Static Contrast Ratio - 3000:1(Typ),2400:1(Min). sRGB Coverage - Typ 125 percent, Min 120 percent (Adobe RGB: Typ 92 percent, Min 88 percent)
8 used from $749.99
- At 43" diagonal screen size and 32:10 aspect ratio, the CJ89 is equvilent to 24" monitors put together, making it a smart alternative to dual monitor setups with no bezel blind spots, perfectly matched image quality, and fewer cables
- Picture-by-Picture lets you display input from two PCs simultaneously for effortless collaboration with colleagues or clients. Simply connect a second device such as a laptop to instantly view its display side by side with your primary PC's display
Asus ROG Strix XG49VQ 49" Curved Gaming FreeSync Monitor 144Hz Dual Full HD HDR Eye Care with DP HDMI
3 used from $719.74
- 49" dfhd (3840 x 1080) 1800R curved Super ultra-wide monitor with 144Hz and free Sync 2 HDR for immersive, smooth gaming with DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity
- Displays 400 Certified with 90% DCI-P3 coverage ensure high Color contrast and cinematic color performance
- Marathon ready with swivel, tilt and height adjustability and VESA Mount so you can always find your ideal viewing position
- Asus Eye Care technology minimizes eye fatigue and ailments with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filters
Hope you like our list of “Best Gaming Monitors”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Gaming Monitors will be regularly updated as any new Gaming Monitors is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.