Best DJ Mixers For Beginners – When it comes to DJ Mixers for the Beginners, buy a model that is sturdy, affordable and full of features that are not only now but also a long-term key to remember when you browse different choices.
As explained by our best DJ guide for beginners, there are currently many DJs “only for laptops” that only use DJ controllers and DJ software to get started. Others (including us) still want the main points of what is always a DJ rig: mixers connected to one or two DJ turntables to start scratching and pounding in real time. So, today we are here with a list of Best DJ Mixers For Beginners for you.
So, check out our list of Best DJ Mixers For Beginners below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best DJ Mixers For Beginners below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best DJ Mixers For Beginners DJ Mixers Name DJ Mixers Rank DJ Mixers Rating Allen & Heath XONE:23 1st 9.5 out of 10 Numark M2BLACK 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Pioneer DJ DJ Mixer DJM250MK2 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Gemini MM1 4th 9.3 out of 10 PYLE PRO PMX7BU 5th 9.2 out of 10
Best DJ Mixers For Beginners – List
<b>Allen & Heath XONE:23 Pro 2+2-Channel DJ Mixer</b><p>Xone:23 is a 2+2 channel DJ mixer packed with pro features that would normally be found in the booth of a top-rated club, including an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4. At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and 'mild to wild' resonance control.</p><br /><b>Features:</b><ul><li>2+2 channels with dual phono/line inputs</li><li>VCF Filter system - low-pass + high-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls</li><li>3-band true total kill EQ</li><li>External FX loop</li><li>Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ</li><li>Balanced main mix out on XLR</li><li>Independent booth out</li><li>Record out</li><li>3.5mm and 1/4" headphone outputs</li><li>Touring grade build quality</li><li>Super smooth VCA channel faders</li><li>User changeable crossfader</li><li>Innofader compatible</li><li>Crossfader curve...</li></ul>
5 used from $70.84
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
3 used from $249.98
- The djm-250mk2 has inherited some of the professional features of the popular DJM-900NXS2, such as the Magvel crossfader and sound color FX filter. Straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively. The dithering technology on this mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sources. Plus its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox DJ to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the djm-250mk2 to Turntables and use rekordbox dvs in combination with our control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer. Specs: included software: rekordbox DJ & rekordbox dvs dvs control: rekordbox dvs what's in the box: djm-250mk2, power Cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating instructions (quick start guide), warranty, license key card (rekordbox DJ, rekordbox dvs) width: 9.06 in height: 4.25 in Depth: 12.6 in frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz sampling rate: 48 kHz a/D converter: 24 bit D/A converter: 24 bit S/N ratio line: 94 dB distortion: < 0.005 % (line) power Supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V EQ/ISO: 3 band EQ/ISO range: -∞ +6 dB channels: 2 sound color FX: filter inputs: 3 line (RCA), 2 phono (RCA), 1 mic (1/4 inch TS jack) USB: 1 USB B port outputs: 1 Master (XLR), 1 Master (RCA), 2 headphone monitor (1/4 inch jack, mini-jack)
Gemini MM1 Professional Audio 2-Channel Stereo 2-Band Rotary Compact DJ Mixer with Cross-Fader and Individual Gain Control
- BIG MIX, LITTLE PACKAGE: The MM1 2-Channel Stereo Mixer has a Compact Design for Both Consumers and Professionals. The 2-Band Rotary EQ with Gain Control Lets You Blend the Most Detailed Tracks. Screwless Bottom Panel Makes for Unobstructed Mixing.
- SILKY SMOOTH MUSIC MIXING: The MM1 Mixer Provides A Smooth, Sturdy Cross-Fader for Effortless and Clean Transitioning. This Unit Also Features Individual Gain Control Lets You Fine-Tune Your Final Piece Into Your Magnum Opus
PYLE PRO PMX7BU 3-Channel Bluetooth(R) DJ Mixer. Built-in Bluetooth(R) for music streaming, Works with iPad(R), iPhone(R), Android(TM) smartphone, tablet or PC, Combines & mixes 2 aux input sources with Bluetooth(R) audio or MP3s, Aux inputs switchable between line level & phono input, 2 phono RCA audio line inputs for connecting external devices, Two 1/4" balanced TRS microphone input jacks, 1/4" headphone jack with volume control, Microphone talkover--ability to speak over audio, karaoke style, L & R amp master output, USB flash drive reader, Independent channel controls & crossfader, Freq resp: 20Hz-20kHz, Dim: 2.36"H x 9.25"W x 5.31"D, Weight: 2.09lbs;
Hope you like our list of “Best DJ Mixers For Beginners”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best DJ Mixers For Beginners will be regularly updated as any new DJ Mixers is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.