Best DJ Controllers For Beginners – Technology continues to change the world around us and the DJ realm is, of course, no exception. In the past, when I first started with a Stanton mixer and two turntables that I received for Christmas and bought my parents at the sale, I thought I would make it. Even though I think about it now, it’s much more difficult than I thought – watching DJs from Scribble Jam makes me think I can be like them in a short time.
Wow, I was wrong, but through practice, I finally learned it. Back to now, with the growing popularity of digital-based settings, we have received several useful and versatile DJ tools, especially for those who are the same as us who started first and started DJs. So, today we are here with a list of Best DJ Controllers For Beginners for you.
So, check out our list of Best DJ Controllers For Beginners below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best DJ Controllers For Beginners below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best DJ Controllers For Beginners DJ Controller Name DJ Controller Rank DJ Controller Rating Numark Mixtrack 3 1st 9.5 out of 10 Hercules DJ Hercules Instinct P8 Party Pack 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Behringer CMD Studio 4a 4-Deck DJ MIDI Controller 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller 4th 9.3 out of 10 Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 DJ Controller 5th 9.2 out of 10
Best DJ Controllers For Beginners – List
4 used from $122.73
- Usb Controller: Powered by USB connection to computer for home and aspiring DJs
- Sound Cord Sold Separately: Requires external audio interface for sound output to headphones and speakers
- VIRTUAL DJ LE: Software download included after free controller registration. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- Beat Matching: Long, 100mm pitch sliders to keep in perfect sync
- Pro Features: Touch-sensitive metal jog wheels, multi-function touchstrip, 16 backlit, rubber trigger pads, volume levels display
- Includes eight LED wristbands that synchronize to the music Includes DJControl Instinct P8 dual deck DJ controller 8 sample pads with multicolored lighting, allowing better comprehension Loop mode can be triggered temporarily, using the pads, or permanently, using the encoder Effects control and adjustment Dedicated sync, cue, play/pause buttons Separate modes on each deck Touch-sensitive deck and scratch mode 3-band equalizer with volume fader and crossfader More func
1 used from $159.00
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance* LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows* and OS X* operating systems
13 used from $231.55
- Intuitive layout, all of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them
- Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch
- Mixing is Seamless with the FX Fade feature. 5 inch durable aluminium jog wheel. Weight-4.6 pounds
- Constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry
- Large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy
2 used from $410.50
- Updated MK2 hardware with new duo-tone design and improved fader reliability
- Plug-and-play support for hands-on control over TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Silicone-damped jog wheels with aluminum top plates for high-resolution cueing and scratching
- Highly-intuitive 2+1 channel DJ performance system and flagship Traktor Pro 2 software with Remix Decks
- Plug and play with Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone: Provides precision control, cueing, and club-ready output levels
Hope you like our list of “Best DJ Controllers For Beginners”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best DJ Controllers For Beginners will be regularly updated as any new DJ Controller is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.