Best Audio Interfaces Under $500 – Shopping for a good audio interface has never been easier – whether you are looking for a budget or in the premium market. Today we see an interface that is somewhere between budget and premium class – The Best Audio Interface Under $500. In the list below, we have highlighted some of the best models in this price range – all of which are useful if you are looking for a quality interface for the studio professional home.
In addition, we have compiled the buyer’s practical guide below to help you choose the right unit for your needs. So, today we are here with a list of Best Audio Interfaces Under $500 for you.
So, check out our list of Best Audio Interfaces Under $500 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Audio Interfaces Under $500 below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Audio Interfaces Under $500 Audio Interfaces Name Audio Interfaces Rank Audio Interfaces Rating Roland OctaCapture 1st 9.5 out of 10 Focusrite Clarett 2Pre 2nd 9.4 out of 10 BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UMC1820 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 4th 9.3 out of 10 Resident Audio T4 5th 9.2 out of 10 M-Audio 8-channel M-Track Eight 6th 9.2 out of 10 Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61 7th 9.1 out of 10
Best Audio Interfaces Under $500 – List
3 used from $260.01
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
6 used from $180.41
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs. Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic* 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
4 used from $187.19
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENIUNE TASCAM PRODUCTS! Products from sellers which say 'fulfilled by Amazon' under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product.
- Buy only from Amazon.com (labelled 'shipped and sold by Amazon.com')
- Captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain
Hope you like our list of “Best Audio Interfaces Under $500”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Audio Interfaces Under $500 will be regularly updated as any new Audio Interfaces is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.