Best 3D Printers Under $300 – Today, we will discuss the Best 3D Printer Under $300 and experience a leap in product quality while remaining in the budget category. If you are serious about 3D printing as a hobby, spending $ 50-100 more on a better product will be very useful.
Here we introduce you to the best and cheapest 3D printers under $ 300 – or more specifically, 3D printers priced between $ 200 and $ 300 (note: the price is correct at the time of writing). So don’t expect super cheap 3D printers to sell for $ 150, even though they are technically less than $ 300. So, today we are here with a list of Best 3D Printers Under $300 for you.
So, check out our list of Best 3D Printers Under $300 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best 3D Printers Under $300 below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
3D Printers Under $300 Printer Name Connectivity Weight Monoprice Select Mini V2 USB, SD Card 9.9 lb CoLiDo DIY USB 12.6 lb XYZprinting da Vinci Mini Wi-Fi, USB 15.1 lb XYZprinting da Vinci miniMaker USB 15.1 lb Instone Easier Mini USB, SD Card 5.3 lb
Best 3D Printers Under $300 – List
Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer v2 With Large Heated (200 x 200 x180 mm) Build Plate + Free Sample PLA...
1 used from $450.00
- Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro Sd Card and Sample PLA Filament. Compatible softwares: Such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D, the Maker Select is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at Monoprice.com Mon through Fri 6am - 6pm PST | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am - 5pm PST.
- Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means that you can print larger, more complex models. Note: Ensure that the nozzle temperature is set to the correct value for the type of material being printed.
Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer V2 - Black with Heated (120 x 120 x 120 mm) Build Plate, Fully Assembled...
1 used from $172.99
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- The da Vinci Jr. 1.0W prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- USA Customer Tech Support
- No soldering, cutting or drilling Borosilicate heat bed glass & 2004 LCD included Impressive 8"x8"x7" build area Can run 110v or 220v (comes with 110v US cord)
- Auto Leveling: Build-in automatic platform leveling.
- Modular assembly: You just need put 7 modular parts together. The assembly time decrease to 2-4 hours depends on your experience.
- Safe power supply: New designed low voltages supply & Isolating power sock to keep you away from electric shock hazard.
- Innovation carbon rod: The new designed carbon rod is extreme light and high strength, Provides fast movement and accurate printing
Hope you like our list of “Best 3D Printers Under $300”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best 3D Printers Under $300 will be regularly updated as any new Printer is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.